Hard disks have a lot of space for its users nowadays. Still, many of us find hard disks filling up very fast. Let us show you some tricks if you are hurting for some hard disk space.
- Run Disk Cleanup because it can delete all the unimportant data and temporary files. You can search for Disk Cleanup in the Start Menu.
- Uninstall Space-Hungry Applications because that can free a lot of space. Check the hard disk space that apps are using in detailed view.
- Analyze Disk Space with a program to show you exactly what programs are using the most hard disk space.
- Reduce the Amount of Space Used for System Restore because that can allow you to free a few gigabytes. You will have fewer restore points, so give it a think before applying this method.
- Clean Temporary Files with CCleaner because Windows’ Disk Cleanup does not delete all your temporary files. Your browsing caches may use some considerable Giga from the hard disk space.
Want to talk to someone about how to free up hard disk space on your Windows computer? Contact us now.
Phone Number: 866-246-5838